I am currently looking for anyone who would like to be a guest blogger on Crafting With Training Wheels. Please contact me via E-mail which can be found on my "Contact" page if you are interested. Thank you!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Magnetic Make Up Decor

Yesterday I told you about Pinterest and showed you some of my favorite Pins. Today I'm going to show you the start of a Pinterest inspired craft. Here is my inspiration. Please prepare to swoon...


http://pinterest.com/pin/16691907/

Isn't that amazing! I fell in love with this idea as soon as I saw it and knew I wanted to do something like it for my most used bathroom essentials. I loved the frame idea but was too lazy to go to home depot and get some metal cut so here's what I'm starting with.


I bought two pizza pans from the Dollar Tree and last night I painted them with their first coat of Rapids by Valspar. Generally I would have like to use a spray paint primer for this but seeing as it was 30 degrees with snow flurries here in Wisconsin, I decided to just jump in with the paint. As you can see, they are anxiously awaiting a few more coats and decor.

I can't wait to show you how these turn out!



No comments:

Post a Comment