I am currently looking for anyone who would like to be a guest blogger on Crafting With Training Wheels. Please contact me via E-mail which can be found on my "Contact" page if you are interested. Thank you!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Patiently Waiting

I am waiting for a new friend to arrive.


I bought this little beauty (used) and am impatiently waiting for it to arrive (hopefully today)! I have been looking for a little more advanced camera then my trusty creditcard sized point and shoot and happened upon this one. It is a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H1 5.1MP and about 5 years old. I got a great deal on it and think it will be a fabulous camera to learn on.

As soon as I purchased it I also hopped over to Kristen Duke Photography to purchase her e-book, Say NO to Auto.



She teaches a workshop on how to get the best out of your camera and not rely on the automatic settings. For workshop listings click here. Her e-book is what she uses in her workshop as a teaching aid. The best part? Its only $10!!!!! You purchase from her and she e-mails the files to you! They are sized 4x6 so they can fit easily in a photo album to go in your camera bag. I will show you what I did with mine tomorrow.

Please hop on over to her blog and get her book so we can learn together!


No comments:

Post a Comment