I am currently looking for anyone who would like to be a guest blogger on Crafting With Training Wheels. Please contact me via E-mail which can be found on my "Contact" page if you are interested. Thank you!

Thursday, June 9, 2011

A little bit of this

Last night we had a bonfire in our back yard and I decided I wanted some s'mores. Now usually I am the person who piles all of the s'more supplies in my arms and gets outside as fast as I can before I drop anything. This time I decided to be smart.

(sorry for the blurriness, it is dark in my kitchen at night)

I took a cookie sheet and threw all of my supplies on there and carried them outside. I even had a free hand to grab my water to take with. Now this may seem like common sense to everyone but it was a revolation to me! I'm planning on making a decorative backyard/s'mores tray in the future once I finish all of my other in progress projects have time. 

This is a project I have been working on. (Dark photo due to dark garage).

I can't wait to see how it turns out. I'll be working on it this weekend!

And just because they are cute, here are my babies!





No comments:

Post a Comment