I am currently looking for anyone who would like to be a guest blogger on Crafting With Training Wheels. Please contact me via E-mail which can be found on my "Contact" page if you are interested. Thank you!

Friday, April 15, 2011

Faux Mantle Score

I could not be more happy about this! I have been looking for a mirror for my mantlescape and what did I see on the curb yesterday?




This little beauty! I was so excited to show you all that I didn't even clean up before I took the picture. It got a healthy coat of spray paint last night and tonight I'm hoping to work on the other pieces. I'm also getting some pictures of the handsomest man ever printed tonight.


First let me tell you I debated sharing my Little D's picture on here but he is a part of me so here he is!






I'm looking forward to sharing my progress on the faux mantle this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment