I am currently looking for anyone who would like to be a guest blogger on Crafting With Training Wheels. Please contact me via E-mail which can be found on my "Contact" page if you are interested. Thank you!

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Project Updates

I have been hard at work being totally compulsive on a number of projects and wanted to update you.


These are going to meet some spray paint and a little surprise. Can't wait for it to warm up so I can work on them!




This mirror, you guessed it, it is getting a last coat of paint. Once that has dried, I will have to change the hanging hooks so that it will hang the direction that I want. The shelves for my faux mantle are also being painted.

One of the projects I don't have pictures of yet is a multi purpose bag that I spontaneously started last night. My son and I will be going on vacation with my parents and friends in May (hubby can't go, sad face) so I wanted a bag that could function as a purse and diaper bag combo. This way for excursions during the day, I would only have to carry one bag around. The reason I don't have pictures for you is 1) I'm not a good sewer 2) I had no idea what I was doing. I'm making this bag out of upholstery fabric so that it is nice and durable. If any of you have tips on traveling with small children, I'm all ears! 


No comments:

Post a Comment