Here's how I customized them:
I bought three pots and drip plates from Walmart that totalled to about $6
I chose three herb seed packs for $1 a piece
and a bag of potting soil for just under $3 (I only used about 1/6 of the bag so I have plans for the rest)
I painted the pots with Belle Grove Antique White from Valspar and let them dry.
Using my Silhouette I cut out the names of the herbs in black vinyl (I used the font LD Inventive from the Silhouette store). Then I transferred the images to the pots.
(Sorry for the poor picture, this was at about 6am this morning. Yes that is my mom mobile you see in the background as well as a small pile of SNOW!)
I'm looking forward to
not killing them watching them grow. I am a serial plant killer so I'm hoping that this effort is a success!
I will be working on an awesome new project this weekend involving these:
I will also hopefully be finishing up some other outstanding projects to share with you as well. And because he's adorable, here's Little D:
I am linking this post here: