I am currently looking for anyone who would like to be a guest blogger on Crafting With Training Wheels. Please contact me via E-mail which can be found on my "Contact" page if you are interested. Thank you!

Thursday, July 14, 2011

I've been featured!

I am so psyched to tell you that I have been featured on a fantastic blog! The blog is called Momnivores Dilemma, here is what she says about herself:

Hey all. I'm Nicolette from Chicago. Welcome to the carnival of fun that is momnivore's dilemma. MD is a wild mix of craft, home, parenting, and gluten-free eating. By reading my blog daily, you will become skinnier, happier, and richer. All yours for the low, low price of internet access.






Photobucket 
 
 
 

Go check out her fabulous blog and link up to her Thursday party!

1 comment: