I am currently looking for anyone who would like to be a guest blogger on Crafting With Training Wheels. Please contact me via E-mail which can be found on my "Contact" page if you are interested. Thank you!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Steal of a Deal!

I will have a project update for you all tomorrow once I have completed the one I'm currently working on.

Today I wanted to bring you one of my favorite websites www.groopdealz.com. Every day they have a new offer and today's offer is a fabulous Spring Vinyl decal.



Outside of the millions of craft projects that I have in mind, one of my 2011 resolutions (outside of losing my baby weight of course) is to be a better holiday and season decorator and this is a great start. It is on sale for only $5 DOLLARS!

Jump over to their site and grab it!

On another note, Happy St. Patrick's Day! I'm hoping to pull together a post with a little about my Irish heritage for you later today!

Yours in Craft,
Kristen


No comments:

Post a Comment