I am currently looking for anyone who would like to be a guest blogger on Crafting With Training Wheels. Please contact me via E-mail which can be found on my "Contact" page if you are interested. Thank you!

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Things I Heart

Today I will be sharing with you a wishlist of sorts of things that I would LOVE to have right now. Some are from blogs, some are from other places. Enjoy!



Find it Here

Nikon D3100 14.2MP Digital SLR:  I have been looking for a camera with a better picture then my simple point and shoot. As I have essentially no knowledge in photography this one seems like it would be a good beginner camera. It had good reveiws and is reasonably priced. Certainly on my wish list!


*Shelly* [B] Cotton Candy Camera Strap: These things are beautiful! Of course if I purchased a new camera, I would need a strap cover. Theses straps are removable and machine washable. It would make me feel so professional instead of looking like a crazy tourist who didn't know how to use a camera! Shelly has a great blog that you can visit here.



Craft Storage Containers: I am working on organizing my craft space (and getting one for that matter) and both of these items would be super helpful. Look at how pretty those boxes are! I heart black and white!


These are only SOME of the things that I currently heart. I'll be sharing more in the next few days!


Yours in Craft,
Kristen

1 comment:

  1. I'd love these boxes to help me get organised too!
    Happy crafting, xx

    http://craftycat-craftycat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete